of the second period of

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 25.02.2019 03:22

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday. Zapatillas Vapormax Baratas . Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just trying to make it through the day. "Finally, I got comfortable on these greens and it felt great. I mean, to see the ball go in that much is a lot of fun," the 36-year-old said. "It was nice to see. I needed a round like that." Just like the first round, the contenders played Day 2 at Ko Olina Golf Club with gusty winds — up to 18 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "I think its more about putting. I hate to admit this, but I dont always control my trajectory on purpose. It just kind of happens," Stanford said. "When I get into the wind, and Ive talked about this with my instructor, for some reason my body just starts moving into the ball more and I tend to keep it lower." Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Wie hit a birdie on the par-5 13th hole that helped her maintain momentum. "That putt was really, really, really fast. It was downwind, down grain, downhill and I just barely touched it and I think the crowd rolled that one in for sure," Wie said. "I thought it lipped out for sure, and it just kind of went around then, and so it was awesome." Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third in a group of four at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist, going for her third win of 2014, and 2012 LOTTE champion Ai Miyazato both missed the cut. Vapormax Baratas España . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Comprar Nike Vapormax Baratas . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. http://www.baratasvapormax.es/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers.BROSSARD, Que. -- Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price tested a suspected knee injury briefly ahead of an optional practice on Sunday, but his fitness for Game 2 of the NHL Eastern Conference final remains in doubt. Price went on the ice with goaltending coach Stephane Waite for about five minutes, mostly moving side to side in the crease. Then they left the ice. Coach Michel Therrien could not confirm that Price will be able to play in Game 2 of the best-of-seven series on Monday night at the Bell Centre. He said they would know on Monday if he can play. "Today was an optional practice," said Therrien. "It was a therapy day for Carey. Well see if hes able to play." Price was hurt at 3:15 of the second period of a 7-2 loss to New York in the series opener on Saturday when Rangers forward Chris Kreider crashed into him skates-first after missing the net on a breakaway. Price lay onn the ice for a while and appeared to injure his right knee, but got up and stayed in the game. Nike Vapormax En Oferta. After giving up two goals late in the period, he was replaced by backup Peter Budaj for the third frame. Forward Brandon Prust said Kreider ran into Price "accidentally on purpose." Therrien agreed. "I reviewed the incident," he said. "Obviously, it was an accidental contact, but lets put it this way, he didnt make much effort to avoid the contact. "Im sure the intention of the player was not to hit the goalie, but you have to try to do everything in your power to avoid contact and its tough to say if he tried everything to avoid that contact." Prices place was taken by third-string goalie Dustin Tokarski for the practice. Forwards Tomas Plekanec and Lars Eller and defencemen P.K. Subban and Josh Gorges opted not to skate. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

While TSN Hockey Insider
broke underestimating the

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz