topped by the 18-year-ol

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 25.02.2019 03:10

NEWARK, N. Nike Vapormax En Oferta .J. -- Devils coach Pete DeBoer has been looking for one of his goalies to get hot and take over the majority of the playing time. Marty Brodeur gave DeBoer a clear answer Saturday night with one of his best games of the season. Dainius Zubrus scored two goals in the third period and Brodeur made 33 saves, leading the New Jersey Devils past the Tampa Bay Lightning, 3-0. "Its exactly what we needed at the right time," DeBoer said of Brodeur. "That game (Friday, 3-2 loss to the Penguins) night took a lot out of us and I knew the difference was going to be the goaltending." Brodeur earned his third shutout of the season and 124th of his career. "I know for me, its always been hard not to be there all the time," Brodeur said. "Its the way it is when you have two guys who can play. It always makes decisions difficult." Jaromir Jagr assisted on both goals to raise his assist total to 1,024. Damien Brunners seventh goal had broken the scoreless tie in the second period. "It was a really nice pass and it doesnt happen a lot these days," Brunner said. "I was able to generate some speed and Geli (Eric Gelinas) made a great pass." Jagr skated behind the net and passed to Zubrus on doorstep of the crease for the goal at 6:44 of the period. Then, at 9:36, Jagr put a backhand shot on goal and Zubrus was there to knock in the rebound for his seventh goal and a 3-0 advantage. Brodeur came up with two of his best saves in the third to thwart the Lightning. First, he turned away a breakaway chance with a pad save on Nikita Kucherovs shot. Then he smothered a point-blank shot by J.T. Brown. "I have no clue," when asked how he made the save on Kucherov. "I didnt feel it and didnt know what it was. I got lucky." Brunner scored at the 15:37 mark. Rookie defenceman Eric Gelinas made a pass up the middle to Brunners stick, just before the blue line. Brunner got between two defenders for a break on goal, deked to his left and then pushed a forehand past Lightning goalie Anders Lindback. Mark Fayne was credited with an assist. The Lightning put pressure on Brodeur in the second period, outshooting the Devils 14-5. Before Brunners goal, Brodeur had Martin St. Louis muttering to himself in the second period after the Devils goalie foiled a scoring chance by the Lightnings star. St. Louis received a pass in front and wristed a high shot from the point that Brodeur managed to grab out of the air with his glove. "Marty was Marty tonight, for sure," St. Louis said. "I didnt get a lot of wood on it and I was frustrated. It was a good save. We were surging and had chances, but they got the second goal, that made it tough." In the first minute of the third period, Brunner was denied a second goal when Lindback came up with a big save on a shot from the right circle. NOTES: The Devils were 3 for 3 in penalty kills vs. the Lighting, giving them the best penalty kill percentage in the NHL .933 (42 of 45). ... Tampa Bay star Steve Stamkos joined his teammates for the morning skate at the Prudential Center on Saturday, 33 days after breaking his leg in a collision with a goal post. "My 4-week X-ray looks good. Im just trying to progress," said Stamkos in a video on the Lightning website. Stamkos had 14 goals and 23 points in 17 games before the Nov. 11 injury sustained in Boston. Vapormax Baratas España . And Richard Bachman, their rookie goalie, is facing a penalty shot a few seconds after the opening face-off. No pressure, right? Bachman stood his ground against Zack Kassian and saw the puck dribble off the Canuck rookies stick, then settled in and backstopped the Stars to a 5-2 win over Vancouver Tuesday that put Dallas in first place in the Pacific Division. Nike Vapormax Comprar Online .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. http://www.baratasvapormax.es/ . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener.Daniel Ricciardo has admitted to Sky Sports his relationship with Red Bull team-mate Max Verstappen could buckle under the strain of a head-to-head world championship fight. And Ricciardo, speaking in an exclusive interview which was broadcast as part of Sky F1s coverage of the Hungarian GP this weekend, has warned Verstappens precocious growth into a top-level driver may plateau. The Hungarian GP on Sky F1 Full weekend schedule and TV times Despite their partnership being just three months old, Verstappen and Ricciardo are already widely considered to be the strongest driver pairing on the grid, with thoughts already fast-forwarding to their contest next season when the sports rules refresh is expected to return Red Bull to the rank of title contenders. For now it has been really good, Ricciardo said of the pairs relationship. But you can never predict what will happen if you are fighting for a world championship. If next year we have a great car and can fight for a world title and we are going at hammer and tongs, then Im sure at some point we will cross paths. But its how you deal witth it. Nike Vapormax España. If you can face defeat with maturity then I dont think there should be any conflict. Lets see what happens - I just hope we can fight for the title.Although Ricciardo is ten points ahead of the teenager in the Drivers Championship, Verstappen has the edge over the Australian from their six races together at Red Bull by a score of 77 points to 64.Yet despite his team-mates burgeoning reputation and immediate impact at Red Bull, topped by the 18-year-old winning his first race for the team to become the youngest-ever winner in F1, Ricciardo is unfazed by the challenge presented from the other side of the teams garage. Whos where in 2017? The state of play in the F1 driver market Hes good. Its always hard to say how good but certainly hes very good, Ricciardo told Sky F1. Because hes young it will be interesting to see if he keeps getting better at such a quick rate or if he plateaus.And asked if he believes he can defeat Verstappen, the broad smile as much as the words themselves told the answer.Lets see. Every driver believes in himself... Also See: Rosberg signs new Mercedes deal Whos driving where in 2017? Get a Sky Sports weekend pass When is the Hungarian GP on Sky F1? ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

In the days leading up to the draft
Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz