l within 10 seconds, around 30 second

#1 von elaine95 , 31.01.2019 09:09

NEW YORK (AP) — Jeurys Familia and the Mets finalized a $30 million http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-jose-reyes-jersey , three-year contract on Friday, bringing the reliever back to New York, where he figures to serve as a setup man for newly acquired closer Edwin Diaz.Familia gets a $2 million signing bonus payable on equal installments on July 1 and Dec. 10 next year. He has salaries of $6 million in 2019 and $11 million in each of the final two seasons. The Mets will defer $1 million of his 2020 salary, payable on Jan. 15, 2022. They will defer the same amount of his 2021 pay, payable on July 1, 2022.He gets a $500,000 performance bonus in any season he has 50 games finished. He would get a $1 million assignment bonus if traded.The 29-year-old righty agreed to the deal Wednesday, subject to a successful physical.Diaz was acquired from Seattle in a trade along with All-Star second baseman Robinson Cano.Before leaving the winter meetings Thursday Wilmer Flores Jersey , new general manager Van Wagenen said the Mets liked Familia because of his “age, performance, repertoire and comfort being able to handle our market.” The GM said he also thought Familia would be a good influence on Diaz.Familia had spent his entire career with New York before being traded to Oakland last July. This move likely means Familia will slide back into the setup role he flourished in as a rookie in 2014.Familia was a combined 8-6 with 18 saves in 24 chances and a 3.13 ERA for the Mets and A’s last season. He has 123 career saves for the Mets, who signed him at age 17.He had 43 saves in 2015 when the Mets made it to the World Series. He led the majors with a franchise-record 51 saves the following year and was an All-Star, again helping New York reach the playoffs.Familia served a 15-game suspension at the start of 2017 for violating Major League Baseball’s domestic violence policy. Later that year, he had a blood clot that required surgery and finished 2-2 with a 4.38 ERA and six saves in 26 games.Last season, he was 4-4 with a 2.88 ERA and 17 saves in 21 chances with the Mets. He struck out 43 and walked 14 in 40 appearances covering 40 2/3 innings.The Mets got two minor leaguers from Oakland for Familia, acquiring Triple-A righty Bobby Wahl and Class A third baseman Will Toffey, and $1 million in international signing bonus pool allotment.Working mostly as a setup man for A’s closer Blake Treinen http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-neil-walker-jersey , Familia was 4-2 with one save and a 3.45 ERA in 30 games as Oakland earned an AL wild card. PHOENIX (AP) — Up six runs and trying to end their longest losing streak since late June-early July, Arizona Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo wanted to make sure a win was in the bag.So Lovullo, after starter Robbie Ray pitched 6 1-3 scoreless innings, had his top two setup man work an inning each to close out the San Diego Padres 6-0 Tuesday night.“It didn’t make a lot of sense, I know it was 6-0,” Lovullo said. “We needed to win this game, and those are the guys that have been doing it all year long, and I just felt the importance of winning right now.”Ray struck out 10 and pitched two-hit ball as the Diamondbacks ended a four-game losing streak.The Diamondbacks’ skid had knocked them out of the NL West lead.Ray (5-2) got his first win at Chase Field since March 30, his first game of 2018 — he’d been 0-1 in his previous six starts at home. He won back-to-back starts for the first time since last September and is 5-0 in his last eight starts against the Padres.“It was huge to come out today and get the win Adrian Gonzalez Jersey ,” Ray said. “My fastball command was about as good as it’s been all year.“It just feels effortless. Every pitch has a purpose,” Ray added.Joey Lucchesi (7-8) gave up two runs and three hits in five innings. He’s winless in five career starts against Arizona.Nick Ahmed hit an RBI triple and scored on Ketel Marte’s sacrifice fly for a 2-0 lead in the second.“I left one fastball in the middle for Ahmed, which allowed the triple,” Lucchesi said. “After that I told myself calm down. I made an adjustment and kept it to two runs the rest of the game.”Ray hasn’t been consistently sharp this season, but he cruised through the first four innings without allowing a runner and striking out seven. Ray got help from a diving catch in center field by A.J. Pollock, which took a hit away from Luis Urias.The Padres got their first hit of the game, a single from Franmil Reyes, with two outs in the fifth. They had runners on the corners in the sixth with two outs, but Ray struck out Hunter Renfroe to end the inning.Marte manufactured a run on his own after infield single in the Diamondbacks’ four-run seventh. Reliever Robert Stock threw wildly on a pickoff attempt to allow Marte to get to second base Jose Bautista Jersey , and Marte stole third. He scored on a passed ball, and pinch-hitter Daniel Descalso had an RBI single.“It was nice to push across some more runs and put the game away,” Descalso said. “To bounce back the way we did, very clean game, pitched the ball well, hit the ball well.”The Diamondbacks got another run when Padres catcher Austin Hedges couldn’t hold on to the ball after tagging Descalso trying to score on Pollock’s sharp single. Paul Goldschmidt added an RBI single.ISSUE WITH UMPPadres manager Andy Green came out of the dugout to discuss the call at home involving Descalso and Hedges, who was charged with a missed catch error. But before he could ask for a replay review, he was told time had run out on him to do so.The manager felt third base umpire Angel Hernandez, the crew chief http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-amed-rosario-jersey , didn’t make a good effort to approach Green to see if he wanted a review.“The way that works is you signal within 10 seconds, around 30 seconds someone is supposed to walk to your dugout and say ‘We need a decision,” Green said. “Makes no sense on any level but he is offering me some sort of opportunity to hear his voice when music is being played and he is yelling at me across the field. That is not the way it’s supposed to work. I am just looking for a little professionalism and to me that was not that.”DIAMONDBACKS MOVESThe Diamondbacks recalled INF Ildemaro Vargas from Triple-A Reno and RH reliever Matt Andriese from Single-A Visalia before Tuesday’s game. Andriese had been with the Diamondbacks until Aug. 28 after he was picked up in a trade with Tampa Bay. … Starting pitcher Zack Godley, who worked in Monday’s game, was placed on the paternity list to return home for the birth of his first child.MEJIA DEBUTSThe Padres called up catcher Francisco Mejia from Triple-A El Paso before Tuesday’s game. Mejia, considered one of San Diego’s top prospects, struck out as pinch-hitter in his San Diego debut.UP NEXTPadres: The Padres get Wednesday off. Then LHP Eric Lauer (5-7) faces the Cincinnati in the first game of a four-game series.Diamondbacks: After a day off Wednesday, RHP Zack Greinke (13-9) opens a four-game series against Atlanta on Thursday.

elaine95  
elaine95

ay Park until Boston C
hit eight of his 22 homers in 13 games since appearing i

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz