Loving scored a career-high 13 and the ben

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 07.12.2018 04:42

TAMPA, Fla. Wholesale Dallas Stars Jerseys . -- Yasuhito Endo, Shinji Kagawa and Yoichiro Kakitani scored second-half goals Monday to help Japan warm up for its World Cup appearance with a 3-1 victory over Costa Rica. After Bryan Ruiz scored for Costa Rica in the 31st minute, Japan failed to take advantage of several opportunities before breaking through when Endo scored in the 60th. Kagawa put Japan ahead in the 80th minute, and Kakitani added his goal in injury time before a crowd of 7,106 at Raymond James Stadium. The teams have one more warm-up match in the United States, with Japan facing Zambia in Tampa and Costa Rica meeting Ireland in Philadelphia on Friday. Both teams open their World Cup campaigns on June 14. Japan, preparing for its fifth straight World Cup, will open against Ivory Coast in Group C, while Costa Rica meets Uruguay in Group D. Four years ago, Japan beat Cameroon and Denmark before losing on penalties to Paraguay in the knockout stage of the World Cup. In addition to facing Uruguay, Japan will play Colombia and Greece in the group stage. Italy and England complete the group that includes Costa Rica and Uruguay. Costa Rica opened the scoring when Ruiz scored off a pinpoint cross from Junior Diaz. Costa Rica -- headed to the World Cup for the fourth time -- was unable to put much pressure on Japan goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima after Ruizs goal. Authentic Radek Faksa Jersey . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Authentic Devin Shore Jersey . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-john-klingberg-jersey . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth had one regret following his game-saving catch Friday night. "I probably should have untucked my shirt, but I didnt," he joked, referring to closer Rafael Sorianos signature move upon the completion of a save. Tyler Moore had two hits and drove in a pair of runs, and Washington relievers threw four scoreless innings - the last one thanks in large part to Werth -- as the Nationals defeated the New York Mets 5-2. Soriano got his ninth save after Werths game-ending jumping catch against the right field wall on a drive by Daniel Murphy with two on and two outs. "I think the rain might have knocked it down a little bit, give me a better chance at it. It was close," Werth said. He wasnt sure if the ball would have made it out. "In my heart of hearts, I knew it was going to be close," Murphy said. "(Soriano) crowded me just a little bit. He got it on me just a hair . Jason made a good play on it." Soriano retired the first two batters before walking pinch hitter Juan Lagares and Eric Young. That brought up Murphy, who began play with a .337 road batting average. "Murphs been one of their hottest hitters of late and hes one of their best hitters overall, so its never comfortable when hes at the plate with a chance to tie the game," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "But its a game of inches sometimes and he didnt quite get enough of it." Scott Hairston had an RBI double and a single for Washington, which has won nine straight against the Mets going back to last season, and was beginning a stretch of 15 of 19 games at home. Nationals starter Tanner Roark (3-1) pitched five innings, giving up two runs on four hits. Ross Detwiler, Drew Storen, and Tyler Clippard handled the sixth, seventh and eighth innings, respectively. The Mets snapped a 22-inning scoreless streak, their second longest of the season, with two runs in the fifth. Jonathon Niese (2-3) took the loss, allowing five runs, three earned, in four innings. It was Nieses shortest outing since June 20, 2013 at Atlanta, when he left after 3 1-3 innings due to injury. TThe Mets defence hurt Niese early as the first three Nationals hitters of the game reached safely and scored. Authentic Anton Khudobin Jersey. After Denard Span singled, third baseman Wright misplayed Anthony Rendons grounder for an error. Werth then singled home Span, and Washington added two more runs on a sacrifice fly and a fielders choice grounder that might have been a double play. But the ball was bobbled briefly by second baseman Murphy. "I just couldnt get into a rhythm, fell behind, wasnt able to execute pitches when I needed to," Niese said. "When that happens its tough for the defence to stay on their toes when Im working behind." In the third, Hairston doubled home Ramos and scored on a single by Moore to make it 5-0. Following consecutive shutout losses to the Yankees the Mets finally broke through against Roark. Lucas Duda opened the fifth with a single and Anthony Recker doubled. Duda scored on a groundout by Ruben Tejada and Youngs double brought home Recker to pull New York within 5-2. The game was delayed briefly when a fan came onto the field near the Nationals dugout and ran from first base around to home with one out in the ninth. He was tackled hard by a security person just behind home plate, drawing cheers from the crowd. NOTES: Washington selected the contract of 1B Greg Dobbs and optioned C Sandy Leon to Triple-A Syracuse prior to Fridays game. Dobbs, released by the Marlins on May 6, was signed as a minor league free agent Monday. To make room on the 40-man roster, the Nationals put Syracuse outfielder Eury Perez (broken toe) on the 60-day DL. . Manager Matt Williams said two Nationals on the DL, LF Bryce Harper (left thumb strain) and 3B Ryan Zimmerman (right thumb fracture), have doctor appointments next week and will get progress reports. . Mets RHP pitcher Jenrry Mejia, being eased into the closers role, was unavailable after pitching the ninth inning Thursday night. "He hasnt been back-to-back in four years, so weve got to be careful," Collins said, adding Mejia will pitch consecutive games soon. . New Yorks Bartolo Colon (2-5, 5.84) opposes Gio Gonzalez (3-3, 3.97) Saturday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

ston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before.Which are the most
Miller said he always sees himself as a work in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz