Miller said he always sees himself as a work in

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 07.12.2018 04:39

VANCOUVER - The Vancouver Canucks acquired a new top-tier goaltender Tuesday, signing free agent Ryan Miller to a three-year deal worth US$18 million. Authentic Wilson Chandler Jersey . The Canucks needed a proven netminder after trading Cory Schneider and Roberto Luongo in the past 13 months and missing the playoffs this season. Miller was seen as the best goalie on the free-agent market. "I felt it was important to get a goalie with experience," said Canucks general manager Jim Benning. "Over the years hes played a lot of games. He gives us that experience that we need." Benning is familiar with the 33-year-old Miller, having worked in Buffalos scouting department when the Sabres drafted the player in 1999. "Hes intense and focused," said Benning. "Our younger players are going to see the way he works in practice, how hard be practises. Its going to make them better players." The St. Louis Blues acquired Miller from Buffalo in February, hoping he could lead them deep into the playoffs. But the club was eliminated by the Blackhawks in the first round after Miller allowed 19 goals and posted a lacklustre .897 save percentage. He posted a 25-30-4 record with a 2.64 goals-against average and .918 save percentage this season. He has 294 wins, a 2.59 GAA with a .915 save percentage in 559 career NHL games. Despite his experience, Miller said he always sees himself as a work in progress. "I think Im still developing into the best player I can be," he said. "I take that part of hockey seriously, finding new things to add my game and taking consideration and coaching from other people." Miller said he has a fondness for Vancouver, especially after playing for the U.S. during the 2010 Winter Games. Sidney Crosby scored on Miller in overtime to lead Canada to victory in the Olympic gold-medal game at Rogers Arena. "Ive had a chance to experience Vancouver over the years and have always been blown away by the amount of support the fans the fans bring out and how great the crowds have been, also how kind the people have treated me over the years, especially during the Olympics," he said. "Its a great city for hockey, a great city to live in," he added. Benning has been busy over the past few days after trading forward Ryan Kesler just prior to the NHL draft. Its all part of a major rebuild for the Canucks, who have a new president in Trevor Linden, a new GM in Benning and a new coach in Willie Desjardins. Wholesale 76ers Jerseys .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. Authentic Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. http://www.cheap76ersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-shake-milton-jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.There have been some brilliant goals in games between Manchester United and Arsenal. Watch and vote for your favourite. Some of the Premier Leagues most iconic players have netted in this fixture, including Eric Cantona, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Patrick Viera.Sky Sports pundit Thierry Henry is included twice in the list, with Wayne Rooney also featuring for his winning goal in January 2010. The most recent goals to make the top ten are Ashley Youngs strike during Uniteds 8-2 thrashing of Arsenal in August 2011 and Santi Cazorlas goal at Old Trafford in November 2012. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price But which is your favourite? Hit play on the video above to see all of the goals in full and then have your say in our vote below! The two sides meet on Prremier League Live this weekend as old foes Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger meet for the first time this season. Cheap Nike 76ers Jerseys. Coverage begins live on Sky Sports 1 from 11.30am and hopefully plenty more memorable goals like the ones in our top five. Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: I felt more wanted by Wenger Nevilles best Arsenal XI cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

Loving scored a career-high 13 and the ben
A city where the bars are open late, and life exists only in the

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz