Stenson should manage the feat

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.11.2018 03:35

NEW YORK -- California Chrome arrived in New York on Tuesday to begin preparations for his bid to become horse racings first Triple Crown winner in 36 years. Blue Jays Tim Mayza Jersey . The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner arrived at Belmont Park after an uneventful four-hour journey by van from Baltimore. He was backed off the van -- he doesnt like walking straight off like most horses -- and then led into the barn by assistant trainer Alan Sherman. California Chrome walked several laps around the barn before being taken outside to pose on the grass for a media horde. He later settled into his stall. "He likes to stand out here and pose," Sherman said. "He loves to get his picture taken. Hes a very inquisitive horse. Hes always checking out whats going on around him. Hes actually been so straightforward to train; hes made our jobs easy." California Chrome will start training on the track daily beginning Wednesday. The 3-year-old colt is set to run in the Belmont Stakes on June 7. He owns a six-race winning streak, including the Derby by 1 3/4 lengths and the Preakness by 1 1/2 lengths. No horse has swept the Derby, Preakness and Belmont since Affirmed in 1978. "I think the industry could really use a Triple Crown winner right now, especially with a story like this," Sherman said. "This horse didnt cost a ton of money to buy him or breed him. This goes to show you never know what can happen in this game." Sherman assists his 77-year-old father, Art, who returned to Southern California after the Preakness. The elder Sherman plans to reunite with his horse and son the week before the Belmont. "Im so proud of my dad for him to be able to do this towards the end of his career," Alan Sherman said. "Hes very deserving." Preakness runner-up Ride On Curlin accompanied California Chrome on the trip from Baltimore. Another Preakness starter under consideration for the Belmont is third-place finisher Social Inclusion, who is scheduled to arrive in New York on Friday. General A Rod (fourth), Ring Weekend (fifth) and Kid Cruz (eighth) are questionable to run in the 1 1/2-mile race. Other probables are Commanding Curve, Danza, Wicked Strong, and Samraat, the second, third, fourth and fifth-place finishers from the Derby; along with Tonalist and Commissioner, who were first and second in the Peter Pan at Belmont; and Intense Holiday, 12th in the Derby. "It looks like it could be a tough one," said Todd Pletcher, who trains Danza, Commissioner and Intense Holiday. Blue Jays Reese McGuire Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action. Blue Jays Jack Morris Jersey . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=blue-jays-jesse-barfield-jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a Wild team that has a nice mix of proven veterans along with young, inexpensive talent on the rise. When the Wild signed Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, making a big splash in the summer of 2012, it set the franchise on a path to being more competitive, but a big reason that they have been so competitive is the contributions of young players who still have more to give.VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Swedens Henrik Stenson heads into this weeks BMW PGA Championship knowing that a few good rounds could take him all the way to the world No. 1 spot. Stenson should manage the feat if he finishes higher at the European Tours flagship tournament than Australias Adam Scott does at the PGA Tours Crown Plaza Invitational Colonial event at Fort Worth, Texas. But Stenson, currently the No. 3 in the world, is playing down his chances -- having managed just one top-10 result in 10 straight appearances at Wentworth to 2010, the last time he played the course. "Its definitely on, but I havent given it too much thought in that sense," Stenson said Wednesday. "Ive been more trying to work on my game and try to get back in good shape because I know, if I get my game to where I want to have it, then thats definitely an achievable thing in the near future." The permutations are also complicated by the fact that No. 4 Matt Kuchar could also become No. 1 should he win at Colonial. Stenson knows that he may need to be patient. "Im more into trying to focus on the processes off playing good golf and giving myself the best chance to become world No. Blue Jays Ryan Tepera Jersey. 1," he said. "And if I can win some tournaments this year, I will have a good shot at getting there." Others in the field at Wentworth include US Open champion Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy and Englands Ian Poulter -- though Poulter indicated he was only 70 per cent certain of teeing up on Thursday after injuring his lower back last week in the gym. "Its just disappointing, and its not the best prep for this week," Poulter said. Rose, who will return the gleaming trophy to the United States Golf Association next week, shared a family moment involving the symbol of his Merion success over Phil Mickelson and his four-year old son. "Leo ate some ice cream out of it -- so he was the first to christen the trophy," said Rose with a smile. "I had not even had a drink, but he had some ice cream out of it and we got some great video, I think will last a lifetime, and some great memories." The trophy will be displayed on the opening tee throughout the BMW PGA Championship. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Lisicki beat South African
The Royals took advantage

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz