Saquon Barkley contract signed: He's ready to deliver for the Giants

#1 von zhengpeng8899 , 11.11.2018 08:52

Saquon Barkley contract signed: He's ready to deliver for the Giants
Barkley is undaunted by the challenge of living up to expectations or dealing with the pressure that comes with playing under the intense spotlight of the Big Apple.He isn’t worried about meeting the standard set with the Giants by Tiki Barber and Brandon Jacobs and anyone else more than he is the one established by the man he sees in the mirror."Hearing that (about general manager Dave Gettleman's Hall of Fame qualifier for the No. 2 pick), you love that," Barkley said this spring. "That shows that this franchise believes in you and you've gotta believe in them. And that's a mindset I have for myself. Obviously, everyone in this draft will tell you that they want a gold jacket one day. But it's easier said than done. I'm aware of that. I'm <h2>Olivier Vernon Authentic Jersey</h2>
strongly aware of that, and I know that I have to work my butt off every single day to get to where I want to go. It's not gonna happen in one day, it's gonna take baby steps and it's gonna take a long trip up that mountain, but every single day I'm willing to work."<br/><br/>
"I know a lot of people try to set expectations for me,” he later added, “but no offense to you guys, I set my own expectations.”The Giants believe Barkley has the right make-up to succeed. He has joined a team that includes Manning, a two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback, and Odell Beckham Jr., whose celebrity beyond the NFL knows no bounds.Barkley and the rookies, along with quarterbacks Eli Manning, Davis Webb, Kyle Lauletta and Alex Tanney, reported for training camp with the Giants in East Rutherford on Sunday. The rest of the team will report https://www.odellbeckhamjrfanshop.com/authentic-jason-pierre-paul-jersey-sale-1_50.html
Wednesday, and Barkley will hit the field for the first time under contract Thursday.<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: NFL coach Tony Sparano dies, was offensive line assistant with Vikings<strong style="margin-right:3px;">More: 2018 NFL record projectionsBarkley's $31.2 million deal is the second-most guaranteed for a running back in NFL history behind Adrian Peterson, who inked a deal in 2011 that included $36 million guaranteed.The Giants have not had a running back post a 1,000-yard season since Ahmad Bradshaw ran for 1,015 in 2012. Enter Barkley, who brings with him a unique skill set as a runner and <h2>Jason Pierre-Paul Authentic Jersey</h2>
receiver. Barkley has done everything expected of him, hitting every mark along the way throughout the spring. He'll be the go-to playmaker https://www.odellbeckhamjrfanshop.com/authentic-saquon-barkley-jersey-sale-1_96.html in the backfield with an ability to put pressure on the defense as a receiver.The Giants believe adding the 6-0, 233-pound Barkley will make the entire offense better with his unique skill set. James Franklin, his head coach at Penn State, calls Barkley a "bigger, faster Marshall Faulk.""As Bill Parcells used to say, 'Let's not get his bust ready for Canton just yet,' " Giants co-owner and team president John Mara said of Barkley this spring. "He hasn't played a down, <h2>Eli Manning Authentic Jersey</h2>
but we're very excited."Barkley is going to be compared to what Sam Darnold might one day become for the New York Jets, considering Darnold was chosen third overall; and even if he plays well, the expectations are through the roof. His success will also be linked to that of Manning, whether that's fair or not, with the story line of the Giants' passing on a first-round quarterback for Barkley serving as a compelling backdrop.Barkley will be a favorite for Offensive Rookie of the Year honors, but for those who have criticized his selection, that might not be enough to satisfy the hype.    Curtis Grant Jersey
John Jerry Jersey
Brandon Marshall Jersey Cheap
DJ Fluker Jersey
Damon Harrison Jersey
Evan Engram Jersey
Shaun Draughn Jersey
Josh Brown Jersey
Bobby Hart Jersey
Roger Lewis Jersey
Marshall Newhouse Jersey
Andrew Adams Jersey
Nike Eli Manning Jersey On Sale