put the Kings in control of the series

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 07.11.2018 03:08

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs paid a price to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . Starting goaltender Jonathan Bernier suffered a lower-body injury Thursday as the Leafs went on to beat the Boston Bruins 4-3 in overtime. Bernier left the game at 8:22 of the third period favouring his left leg after Leafs defenceman Paul Ranger pushed Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron on top of Torontos goalie. Ranger was assessed a minor penalty for interference on the play and Bernier was replaced by James Reimer, who made 10 saves to record his 12th win of the season. "We were just kind of spinning around, pushing each other in front and he was looking for position," said Ranger of the battle with Bergeron. "I was pushing him around, next thing you know, I just pushed him and he was on top of (Bernier). "I want (Bernier) to be on the ice and on our team. We need him. Hes a key part of us. I hope that everything is OK. I dont know whats going to happen here." Leafs coach Randy Carlyle announced post-game that Bernier would undergo a MRI on Friday. Carlyle declined to say if his starter aggravated a groin injury suffered on Mar. 13 in the Leafs 3-2 win at Los Angeles. "Some times these things happen in hockey," said Ranger. "I just talked to (Bernier), he understands, these things happen some times." Bernier missed five games with the groin injury as the Leafs went on an 0-5-0 slide while Reimer, who started all five games, posted a 4.22 goals-against average and a .871 save percentage. "When you see a teammate go off accompanied by the training staff, its not good," said Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf. "You feel for him. Hes done so much for our team and hes such a big part of our team. Its a big loss. When we lose him to injury there it was definitely a blow to our team but Reims came in and did a great job for us." Bernier isnt the only health concern with the Maple Leafs as forward Joffrey Lupul did not play Thursday night. Lupul, according to the Leafs, suffered a lower-body injury while playing 18 minutes 32 seconds in the teams 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday. Lupul was replaced by David Clarkson on the teams second unit power play during the teams morning skate Thursday and was the first player off the ice. Lupul received treatment on Wednesday and then again on Thursday, but was deemed not ready for the game against the Bruins. Carlyle called Lupul doubtful for Saturday when Toronto plays host to the Winnipeg Jets. Lupul missed seven games with a groin injury suffered in the Leafs 6-0 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Nov. 25. With the injury to Lupul, the Leafs recalled forward Carter Ashton from the AHLs Toronto Marlies, but he was a healthy scratch in the win over the Bruins. Stitched Jerseys . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. http://www.cheapjerseysfromchina.info/ . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Anze Kopitar politely disagrees with the idea that the Los Angeles Kings top line has dominated the Anaheim Ducks best scorers in their second-round playoff series. Since its Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau who suggested the idea, its clear Kopitar and his linemates are doing something right to put the Kings in control of the series so far. Boudreau didnt hesitate to spotlight the ineffectiveness of centre Ryan Getzlaf and longtime linemate Corey Perry after Los Angeles 3-1 victory in Game 2 on Monday night, putting the Kings up 2-0 heading home to Staples Center for Game 3 on Thursday. Boudreau began the game matching up Getzlaf, Perry and Matt Beleskey against Kopitar, Marian Gaborik and captain Dustin Brown. By the third period, he was sending out his former Hart Trophy winner and current Hart finalist against anybody else. "I did it because Kopitars line was dominating them," Boudreau said. "When theyre dominating them, I could be stubborn and leave them out there all day, but we had to move something around to get away from it, and maybe his line could get something accomplished." Kopitar isnt exactly enjoying a breakthrough season, given that he has been one of the NHLs best centres for several years. Yet with a point in every post-season game and his first Selke Trophy nomination, Kopitar is clearly in top form as the Kings chase their second championship in three years. And Kopitar has been playing against Getzlaf long enough to know he shouldnt claim a shutdown victory just yet. "I dont know about dominating them," Kopitar said Tuesday when told of Boudreaus statement. "I think they were playing good, and they hemmed us in our zone for a little bit, too. We know as a line that we can play better, and were going to have to play better." Even when he raised the Stanley Cup as the playoffs co-scoring leader two years ago, Kopitar never got as much international attention as he did this winter. Kopitar is the Kings leading scorer for the seventh straight year, but he also led Slovenia to the quarterfinals of its first Olympic tournament before becoming a first-time finalist for the Selke as the leagues best defensive forwardd. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Kopitar began Tuesday as the leading scorer in the NHL post-season again, with four goals and 10 assists during his nine-game scoring streak. "Hes been doing this for years, and this might be as good as Ive ever seen him play," Kings centre Mike Richards said. Getzlaf knows the pressure is on him to match Kopitars effort when the series moves to downtown Los Angeles for the next two games, and the Ducks captain has met every challenge so far this season. Getzlaf was the NHLs second-leading scorer in the regular season while developing into an impressive leader. He has assisted on all three of Anaheims goals in the series, but Perry has yet to find the back of Jonathan Quicks net. The Ducks meagre offensive output in the first two games against Los Angeles isnt shocking, given the Kings status as the NHLs best defensive team in front of their dominant goalie. Yet Getzlaf and Perry have been able to score on almost anybody this year, and theyre determined to get their teammates going at Staples Center. "I was mad, and Im still mad," Getzlaf said Tuesday. "I want to win, and when we dont win, I get mad. Thats just the nature of my well-being." Even if Kopitars line was as dominating as Boudreau said, the Kings clearly arent overpowering the Ducks in this series. Anaheim was 7 seconds away from winning Game 1 when Gaborik tied it with the goalie pulled, and Los Angeles sat on a one-goal lead for 46 minutes in Game 2 before an empty-net goal in a 3-1 victory. The Ducks are getting most of the series scoring chances, but theyre not getting the second chances and grind-it-out goals that are usually the only way to beat Quick. Boudreau is emphasizing the importance of getting in front of Quick, whose aggressiveness can be used against him by a team with Anaheims four-line skill. "I think weve got to start using Quick against himself a little bit," Ducks forward Andrew Cogliano said. "He challenges the pucks very well. He sprawls out, and sometimes there is room for shooting pucks off his pads and getting rebounds. ... Now its all about dirty goals. Were not scoring enough goals. Guys are getting good looks, but were not scoring." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

when he can consistently drive runs
Twitter feed

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz