WINNIPEG - Red-hot Casey Haerther kept hitting, while Nick Hernandez had his second straight superb outing, as the Winnipeg Gold

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.06.2018 08:49

WINNIPEG - Red-hot Casey Haerther kept hitting, while Nick Hernandez had his second straight superb outing, as the Winnipeg Goldeyes won their third straight game on Wednesday night. Joe Allen Jersey . Hernandez threw 6 2/3 innings of three-hit baseball, while Casey Haerther hit a pair of home runs as the Goldeyes beat the Grand Prairie AirHogs 8-1 in Game 2 of a three-game series at Shaw Park. "My change up was easily my best pitch tonight," said Hernandez in the clubhouse afterward. "The important thing was, we threw strike one. When you get ahead in the count you can do so many more things and you have so much more confidence. When youre ahead in the count, youre in control and that was the big reason for my success tonight. "There isnt any pitcher on this team who likes to get behind hitters. Tonight we got ahead of hitters and then I was able to go to the change up to put them away." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 17-9 on the season – 12-5 on the road and now 5-4 at home. The Goldeyes move into first place in the American Associations North Division, a half game ahead of the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes also locked up this three-game set with the visiting AirHogs. The Goldeyes scored a run in the first off AirHogs starter Brandon Bargas when leadoff man Tyler Kuhn singled and No. 2 hitter Jake Blackwood doubled him home. In the second, Donnie Webb singled, Josh Mazzola singled and then Haerther hit his first home run of the game, a three-run bomb that flew over the left field wall and bounced toward the river. The Goldeyes added another run in the fifth as Kuhn singled and scored on another double by Blackwood. Haerther hit a solo shot the opposite way in the sixth to make it 6-0. Grand Prairie scored in the seventh as Jason Botts singled, Vince DiFazio singled and Botts scored on a single off relief pitcher Kaohi Downing by Eric Baker. The Goldeyes added two more in the bottom of the eighth as Webb walked, Mazzola doubled, Haerther drove in his fifth run of the game with a single that scored Webb and then Kuhn singled to drive in Mazzola. Hernandez (2-0, 4.67 ERA) got the win for Winnipeg, while Bargas (2-3, 5.50 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save. Gareth Bale Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Joe Ledley Jersey . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/ashley-williams-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze.OTTAWA -- The Canadian pairs figure skating duo of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch is splitting up almost three months after helping Canada win an Olympic silver medal in the team event. Moore-Towers, 21, of St. Catharines, Ont., and Moscovitch, 29, of Toronto teamed up in 2009 and became Canadian pairs champions in 2011. They were runners-up at the national championships the past two years. On the international stage, they won multiple medals on the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating circuit, and qualified for the ISU Grand Prix Final three times. In 2013 and 2014 they finished just off the medal podium at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships, with fourth-place finishes both years. "Im so proud of what Dylan and I achieved in our five years together, and I do want to thank him for everything we accomplished. We are just at different points in our liives right now," Moore-Towers said in a statement. Blank Jersey. . "I feel that there is an opportunity for me to keep skating for at least one, maybe two, more Olympic cycles, so I want to pursue those options. My plan is to look for the partner who will share in that dream." At the Sochi Olympics in February, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch skated in the pairs free skate in the team event, finishing second and giving Canada nine points towards its second-place total of 65. They were the highest-scoring Canadian couple in the Olympic pairs event, finishing fifth. "It was such an honour to represent Canada on the world and Olympic stage," Moscovitch said. "Being a part of the silver-medal winning team in Sochi is the most memorable moment of my career to this point. And Im glad that Kirsten and I accomplished that together." Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO – Harder. [url=http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Artie-Burns-Elite-Jersey/]Artie Burns Jersey[/url] . Better. Faster.
Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-35-bills-richie-incognito-je rsey.aspx]Richie Incognito

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz