es prohibit the team from having any contact with Blackmon -- aside from texts -- during his suspensi

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 23.10.2018 05:55

Moritz Boehringer was the feel-good story of the 2016 NFL Draft but as far as his new coach Mike Zimmer is concerned, the German’s time in the limelight is at an end for the foreseeable future. Clark Gillies Jersey . The 22-year-old made history last Saturday as he became the first player ever to be drafted straight from Europe when the Minnesota Vikings took him in the sixth round.Boehringer, whom Minnesota initially scouted through his YouTube highlight clips, became interested in American football when he saw a clip of Vikings running back Adrian Peterson. Minnesota Vikings make history by selecting German wide receiver Boehringer in the sixth round On Monday, Boehringer became the first 2016 draft pick to sign his contract when he inked a four-year, $2.49m contract with a signing bonus of $150,420.The Vikings got his deal done as quickly as possible to provide extra time for Boehringer to get a work visa, and he was cleared in time to practice Friday.That practice was a welcome to the NFL moment for Boehringer as he got sick several times in the blistering Minnesota heat.Boehringers transition from the German leagues to the NFL is unprecedented and Zimmer knows he has a mammoth task in front of him to learn what it takes - both on and off the field - to be an NFL wide receiver. Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer is known for his no-nonsense approach I want to kind of end the story, to be honest with you, Zimmer said. I want him to be here playing football and not being a celebrity.Ive given him a hard time already about being on TV shows and stuff like that. Its football now, and its time to work. The feel-good story is over.Boehringer was met by a large crowd of curious reporters as he walked off the field after his first rookie mini-camp practice and he admitted there is a big learning curve in front of him.You definitely have to get used to the speed, Boehringer said. There is a lot more tempo.But it was the first day so they explained some stuff to me and it was okay. The offence is new to everyone so that is good for me but in general football knowledge I have to do some work.I just have to concentrate on football right now. I want to get better and just try to show what I can do.When Boehringer wasnt getting sick on the side of the field, he had some good moments in practice which didnt go unnoticed by Zimmer.From what I saw today, hes a pretty good athlete, Zimmer said. Obviously, hes going to have to learn. The biggest thing for these guys is learning terminology. Thats hard right from the start, but thats not any different from him or anybody else. Highlights of the first round of the NFL draft, where Jared Goff was the first pick, going to the Los Angeles Rams. There is no doubt Boehringer is a project who is unlikely to be much of a factor during the 2016 season but the reason the Vikings were so intrigued by his potential is his extremely rare athleticism.At his pro day in Florida before the draft, the 6ft 4in, 227-pound Boehringer ran the 40-yard dash in 4.43 seconds, had a vertical jump of 39 inches, a 10-foot-11 broad jump, a time of 4.10 seconds in the short shuttle, a time of 11.15 seconds in the 60-yard shuttle and a time of 6.65 seconds in the three-cone drill. He also bench-pressed 225 pounds 17 times.All performances would have placed in the top five among receivers at the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine.We were very intrigued with his potential and his upside because you cant find that size, that speed and all the athletic test numbers that he had, general manager Rick Spielman said.Now the hard part of turning all that potential into production begins for Boehringer and the Vikings. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits New York Islanders Gear . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No. Bryan Trottier Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. http://www.islandersauthority.com/authentic-andrew-ladd-islanders-jersey/ .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars expect to be without suspended receiver Justin Blackmon all season, maybe even longer. General manager Dave Caldwell said Friday it would be "relatively surprising" to have Blackmon back on the field this fall. "Its not something that were counting on," Caldwell said at the teams annual predraft luncheon. "It would be something that would be relatively surprising. Havent gotten a whole lot of updates from the league where hes at or from Justin, to be honest with you." Blackmon is suspended indefinitely without pay for repeated violations of the leagues substance abuse policy. He was previously suspended the first four games of last year for violating the policy. He played four games before getting suspended again -- at least for a year. But the Jaguars arent counting on Blackmon to return after eight games in 2014. NFL rules prohibit the team from having any contact with Blackmon -- aside from texts -- during his suspension. "Without having contact, we just have to protect the team now," coach Gus Bradley said. "Weve got to do whats right for the organization so we have to continue to move forward and project that. Weve got to get some guys in here at that spot and thats why youve heard Dave talk about wide receiver is a need because of that. Now, if everything works out to get him back, thats OK. We always will love to get very talented players in here. But its hard. But we just have to keep going forward." With Blackmons future uncertain, thee Jaguars are considering selecting Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins with the third overall pick in next weeks draft. Calvin de Haan Jersey. . If they dont take Watkins in the first round, they expect to use at least one of their other 10 picks on a receiver. The wideout class is considered one of the deepest in the draft. Blackmon has been involved in three substance-related incidents in three years. He was arrested on a misdemeanour DUI charge in Texas in 2010 after officers caught him speeding on a suburban Dallas highway. The charge was later reduced to an underage alcohol possession charge. A little more than a month after the Jaguars drafted him, he was arrested during a traffic stop in Stillwater, Oklahoma, after a breath test allegedly showed his blood alcohol content to be three times the legal limit. A subsequent violation landed him the four-game suspension. Another one got him the indefinite suspension. Blackmon caught 29 passes for 415 yards and a touchdown in the four games he played last season. He was the teams leading receiver during that stretch. While Blackmon sat out the first four games, the Jaguars averaged 224 yards of total offence. In the four games he played, Jacksonville hiked its offensive output to just over 350 yards per game. He has 93 catches for 1,280 yards and six scores in 20 games -- all since Jacksonville traded up to select the former Oklahoma State star with the fifth overall pick in the 2012 draft. Without him, the Jaguars relied on Cecil Shorts III, Ace Sanders and Mike Brown last season. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

things he used to because of his body. He has been l
]Kansas City Royals Jerseys[/url] . Bale has had a successful debut season

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz