hats how the Ravens won when Ryan was their defensive co-

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 23.10.2018 05:54

England Womens seamer Kate Cross looks ahead to the inaugural Kia Super League and back on a red-hot winter in Sri Lanka. Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey ... So, after an incredible winter of chasing the sunshine, its now time to settle back down in Blighty.This obviously has its pros and cons: pros being that I can spend some time with my family and friends, and cons revolving around the need to go out and buy some hand warmers for the start of the season! Not being selected for the WT20 squad was a real disappointment for me, but Im taking the positives out of it - I know I have things to improve on, especially in T20 cricket, which can be especially cruel on a bowler! Lots of room for work and development is an exciting prospect.It also opened up another opportunity for me to travel to Sri Lanka with the England Womens Academy team to play a triangular series against the Sri Lanka Womens A team and the Shooting Stars (Australia Womens A team). Smile (squint!) for the team pic The trip was a real success for us as a team - not only did we win six of the eight matches we played out there (a mixture of 50-over and T20 cricket) but it generated some new challenges for me, such as captaining, batting a little higher in the order and learning how to play cricket in 90 per cent humidity!The first training session we did felt like we were trying to breath underwater, it was that humid. To put it into perspective, before and after each game we would weigh ourselves to see how much fluid we had lost, and I was consistently losing around 2.5kg each time, and was able to wring my shirt out. Pleasant! The Red Rose is in full bloom! Me with youngsters Ellie Threlkeld, Sophie Ecclestone and Emma Lamb Playing on the Academy tour also meant that I was a senior player for a change, and gave me the chance to see first-hand some of the exciting talent that we have coming through the ranks.Im really proud to say that three really promising prospects hail from the mighty Red Rose! Emma Lamb, Sophie Ecclestone and Ellie Threlkeld all had really successful trips, which as a county is really pleasing. Watch out for this lot this summer!As an aside, how beautiful is Sri Lanka?! It was actually my debut trip out there and we were lucky enough on a day off to travel down the coast where we stumbled across a little bit of paradise. World T20 heartbreak While we were out in Sri Lanka, we were continually supporting the England womens and mens teams in their WT20 campaigns, and we were so gutted for the girls when they lost out to the Aussies in the semi-final.As disappointed as everyone is about the result, we know we have a lot of room for improvement in order to win the big ICC global events, and I know that with the additional heartbreak from last summer, the drive to improve is stronger than ever. One teams heartbreak is however another teams jubilation, and it was really great to see the West Indies girls pick up the trophy. They have become a real force to be reckoned with over the past few years, which is great for the state and quality of the global game.Im particularly excited that I will be able to share a dressing room this summer during the inaugural Kia Super League (KSL) with two of the most exciting West Indian players: Deandra Dottin and Hayley Mathews. Matthews set for Thunder West Indies star heading to Emirates Old Trafford Signing them for the Lancashire Thunder has created a real buzz around Emirates Old Trafford, and we know they will bring something really special to the team. We have also been really lucky to secure Australian all-rounder Sarah Coyte, and quite frankly I am delighted that all three are in my team and I wont have to bowl at them!#TheThunderIsComingSpeaking of the KSL, there is growing and tangible excitement about the competition. Now that logos have been designed, fixtures have been released and teams have been fully announced, everyone is desperate to get going.The KSL is something that the womens domestic game here in England has been crying out for. Not only is it something brand new to look forward to, but it gives an opportunity for us all to play more high-quality cricket and bridge the gap between county and international cricket. The announcement of the overseas players last week was a real talking point around the womens cricket world. With 18 of the best female players coming over to play, you can get a real sense for how strong the competition is going to be. I am absolutely delighted to have signed for the Lancashire Thunder - I am always so proud to represent the Red Rose and to play at Emirates Old Trafford. Having also signed Danni Wyatt and skipper Sarah Taylor, along with the news that former England womens stalwart and Womens Ashes winner Laura Newton has been included in the final squad of 15, the Thunder have got a real mix of experience and explosive power, which hopefully will get some bums on seats.Laura was a real role model for me growing up, especially when I first got into the senior Lancs womens team, so it will be great to play with her again. For anyone who would like to come and support us this summer, here are our fixtures: Hopefully the snow will stay away for the foreseeable future, so we can all look forward to what is going to be a really exciting summer of womens cricket… See you there!Crossy (Kate Cross, England womens fast bowler) Also See: Womens cricket home WATCH: Kates 5-Ball Challenge Super League squads announced Get Sky Sports Myles Turner Jersey . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. Thaddeus Young Jersey . The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-victor-oladipo-pacers-jersey/ . Thats how the Ravens won when Ryan was their defensive co-ordinator from 2005-08, and that is precisely the formula Baltimore used to beat Ryans New York Jets on Sunday.Toronto Maple Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul was fined $10,000 for his cross-check on Patrick Eaves of the Detroit Red Wings during Wednesdays Winter Classic. Midway through the first period, Lupul was hit by two Red Wings players, including Eaves and knocked to the ice. The Leafs forward retaliated with a cross-check to the neck area of Eaves, who left the game with an uppper-body injury and did not return. Al Jefferson Jersey. After the game, Red Wings general manager Ken Holland told the Detroit Free Press that Eaves will need to be evaluated for a possible concussion. Lupul, who was assessed a minor penalty for cross-checking on the play, was suspended two games last season for a head shot on Victor Hedman of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

eading scorer Federico Higuain (hamstring) and Costa Rican
abriel Hauche and Juan Manuel Cobo traded goals as Olimpo and Racing played to a 1-1 stalemate. On S

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz