basketball trick shot from a passing blimp.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 19.10.2018 05:10

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Ray Bourque Jersey . -- Kyle Williams spent the morning meeting with coaches, squeezed in a little time to get fitted for his new uniform, and then headed out to the practice field for an afternoon workout. It was a whirlwind beginning to his fresh start with the Kansas City Chiefs. Williams was claimed off waivers from the San Francisco 49ers a day earlier, and didnt fly into Kansas City until after midnight. Still, the Chiefs believe hell be able to contribute on special teams when they travel to Denver for their big showdown Sunday night. "Its a quick turnaround," Williams said Thursday. "We have a big one on Sunday, and hopefully I will be able to get in there and make something happen." Chiefs special teams coach Dave Toub said that Williams could serve as a backup kick and punt returner right away, something that he had plenty of experience doing in San Francisco. Offensive co-ordinator Doug Pederson said it would be unfair to expect Williams to contribute on that side of the ball against the Broncos. Williams said it was "like they were speaking Spanish" as he tried to get up to speed on the Chiefs offensive terminology. "Right now well just see how it goes," Pederson said. "Hes a tough, physical kid with some speed, so we just have to get him and practice and see what hell do." Williams wasnt out of work for long after he was waived by the 49ers, where hed spent his entire four-year career. He was snapped by the Chiefs in fewer than 24 hours, reunited with former 49ers quarterback Alex Smith and wide receiver A.J. Jenkins. In fact, it was Jenkins who told Smith that Williams was joining the Chiefs. "He was kind of surprised," Jenkins said. "We didnt even know they had waived Kyle until he signed here. But hes excited for the new opportunity, the new start he has." Williams acknowledged that he was happy to get a fresh start after a period of dark days in San Francisco. He had two costly fumbles in a loss to the Giants in the NFC championship game following the 2011 season, and received death threats and was harassed on social media. He was on a roll last season before tearing the ACL in his left knee. "Im not trying to run from anything that happened there or anything like that," Williams said. "Im excited about the opportunity. Im excited about joining a team thats had as much success as weve had here. There were some times out there, definitely some learning experiences, but moving forward, Im just excited about the future." Williams said he wasnt told by the 49ers why they decided to part ways, but his production this season likely had something to do with it. He had just 12 catches for 113 yards, and has continued to deal with fumble issues that have plagued him much of his career. The Chiefs were enamoured of his speed and playmaking ability, though, and were in desperate need of help at wide receiver. Dwayne Bowe is facing a suspension at some point for his weekend arrest for speeding and marijuana possession, and he hasnt been that productive anyway. Donnie Avery and Dexter McCluster have also disappeared at times. "How they use everybody, the types of playmakers over here, theyre explosive," Williams said, "and theyve made plays so far. Its my job to fit in and help out wherever I can." Cam Neely Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Charlie McAvoy Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-anders-bjork-bruins-jersey/ . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better.SAN DIEGO -- Bronson Arroyo figures the Arizona Diamondbacks rotten start has got to turn around at some point. "I mean, I dont think well play 9-22 every 31 games," Arroyo said after he and two relievers combined to hold the punchless San Diego Padres to three hits in a 2-0 victory Friday night in a matchup of the bottom two teams in the NL West. Aaron Hill provided Arroyo with all the backing he needed with a two-run single off Andrew Cashner in the third inning. "We put ourselves in a huge hole, especially in this division with two teams that are pretty potent, so its going to be a long season no matter how you cut it because were going to fighting uphill the whole way," Arroyo said. "Who knows where its going to end up." The Diamondbacks finally hit double digits in wins, but still have the worst record in the majors -- 10-22. They came in with the worst ERA, 5.20. The Padres came with a .217 batting average, worst in the NL and second-worst in the majors. It was the first shutout for the Diamondbacks. The Padres were shut out for the fifth time, tying them with Atlanta for the big league lead. But the 37-year-old Arroyo, in his 15th big league season, was sharp. Arroyo (2-2) allowed three singles in seven innings, struck out six and walked one. He is 4-0 with a 1.54 ERA in his last five starts against San Diego. He didnt allow a hit until Yonder Alonso singled to right with one out in the fifth. Until then, the only baserunner was leadoff batter Everth Cabrera, who reached in the first when Arroyo couldnt handle a chopper for an error. Arroyo then proceeded to get 13 straight outs, including when Seth Smith grounded into an inning-ending double play in the first. "They ran a lot of lefties at me as usual and I got the chance to take advantage of their aggressiveness in the outer half," Arroyo said. "They hit a lot of ground balls to second base. I had a little more zip tonight. I felt a little bit better. It makes a difference for me when I can get the ball up there 88, 89. Once in a while, makee them respect some of my other stuff a bit more. David Krejci Jersey. " Padres starter Andrew Cashner had a bad third inning. He loaded the bases on a single and two walks, and then allowed Hills two-run single to left with two outs. "It was nice to have a smooth one from front to back," Arroyo said. "Get a couple of runs off a tough pitcher and be able to hold the lead was definitely the way you want to start a road trip." Arizonas Kirk Gibson, who won his 300th game as manager, said Arroyo "has been trending toward throwing the ball better and better, and it was the best stuff hes had all year tonight. We saw it from all arm slots; keeping the ball down when he wanted the ball down. I think he hit 90 mph one time." Padres manager Bud Black said Arroyo "has been doing it for a long time. He got back to the form that made him tough." San Diegos Alexi Amarista reached third with two outs in the fifth before being stranded when rookie Jace Peterson grounded out. The Padres had runners on the corners with two outs in the seventh before Peterson again grounded out. Addison Reed pitched the ninth for his seventh save in eight chances. Cashner (2-4) allowed two runs and four hits in six innings, struck out one and walked three. "I didnt think I did a very good job of a lot of stuff," Cashner said. "But I felt like I kept the team in the game, gave us a chance to win. The spot with the bases loaded, I cant hang a slider." NOTES: Arizonas Ender Inciarte, recalled from Triple-A on Wednesday, singled to left in the ninth for his first big league hit. He made his first start, in CF. ... Padres LF Carlos Quentin, who started the season on the disabled list with a bone bruise in his left knee, is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment Saturday for Class AA Lake Elsinore at Inland Empire. RHP Casey Kelly, who missed all of last season while rehabbing from reconstructive elbow surgery, will start that game as he also begins a rehab assignment. It will be his first competition since 2012. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Garbutt reached out to Robidas
Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz