to be unveiled next Monday, according t

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 18.10.2018 07:34

PHOENIX -- It took contributions from everyone, including a banged-up DeMarcus Cousins, to get the Sacramento Kings their first road win of the season. Will Barton Jersey . Cousins overcame a sore shoulder to score 19 points and grab 12 rebounds, leading the Kings past the Phoenix Suns 113-106 on Wednesday night. "To be honest, I didnt ask him once (about the shoulder) during the game," Sacramento coach Michael Malone said. "The way I am, if you ask someone about it, theyre going to start thinking about it. I wanted to play him as much as I could and if he got hurt, fell on it, obviously big picture, wed get him out, protect him and put someone else in." The Kings took control in the third quarter, turning a five-point halftime lead into a 14-point advantage. They finished off a back-to-back sweep after beating Phoenix at home on Tuesday night. The Suns lost their fourth straight game. Defence, especially in the third quarter when Sacramento held Phoenix to 12 points, was what stood out to Malone. "Which was great, because we gave up 44 in that fourth quarter so we bought ourselves a little bit of time," Malone said. Cousins dislocated his left shoulder in Tuesday nights game, though he said afterward it wasnt separated. Malone said the big centre got injured when he was fouled, but he continued to play that night and started Wednesday, playing 27 minutes. Cousins absorbed some contact at the 9-minute mark of the first quarter and grabbed his left shoulder, grimacing in pain. He shot only 4 of 14 but was a force on the glass at both ends of the court. "Its pretty sore," Cousins said. "It usually is the day after (the injury). Found a way to play through it and we came out with a big win." Isaiah Thomas came off the bench to score 23 points and hand out four assists. He was also pesky on defence as the Kings scored 20 points off Phoenix turnovers. The Kings (4-7) held the Suns to 44.7 per cent shooting, outrebounded them 42-37 and forced 17 turnovers to Sacramentos 10. "Its going to take a group effort every night on both ends," Malone said. "Guys are playing for each other on both ends of the floor, which I think is the beginning of us truly changing the culture here in Sacramento." Point guard Goran Dragic got off to a strong start, scoring the first 11 points of the game for the Suns. The first eight all came on drives to the basket; the last three on a 3-pointer with 7:40 left in the first quarter. Dragic made 10 of 20 shots for the game and ended up with 31 points. "They outmuscled us. All the guys were pretty strong and we couldnt find a solution for their toughness," Dragic said. Gerald Green went 6 for 8 on 3-pointers and tied a season high with 23 points for the Suns. He also matched a career high for 3s, but scored 20 of his points in the first half. Green started in place of injured guard Eric Bledsoe, who was a game-time decision and did not play. Bledsoe is dealing with a bruised shin and has missed the past two games. "Its still early. Its not like its March or February," Green said. "We are still trying to figure things out. We can easily lose four games in a row and we can easily win four games in a row." Phoenix (5-6) trailed by as many as 10 points in the first half. The Suns fell behind 81-64 after Kings reserve Travis Outlaw sank a 3-pointer and a long jumper on successive possessions early in the fourth quarter. The Suns cut it to 95-88 with 3:10 to play on a 3-pointer from Marcus Morris, who finished with 13 points off the bench. The Kings took a 62-53 lead with 6:41 left in the third quarter on consecutive baskets by forward Jason Thompson. "We just were talkative," Thomas said of the teams third-quarter defence. "We wanted to protect the paint and I think we did a good job. Im the smallest player on the court, so I have to do something on the defensive end." Cousins scored 10 in the first and the score was tied at 27 going into the second quarter. Sacramento took a 53-43 lead with 2:01 to play in the first half on a basket and free throw from Luc Mbah a Moute. But the Suns closed the half on a 7-2 run, with Green hitting a 3 with 1.7 seconds left. NOTES: The Kings improved to 25-79 in Phoenix. ... Sacramento has won four straight meetings. ... It was the first time this season the Suns didnt hold a lead in the fourth quarter. ... Phoenix made a season-high 15 3-pointers. Kenneth Faried Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Penguins (3) - Surrendered a tough first goal against on a deflection through the body short side. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . Picard had a goal and two assists to help Canada improve to 2-0 at the tournament. Seven different players scored for the two-time defending champions. "Today all four lines played excellent," said head coach Laura Schuler. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/customized/ . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil.TORONTO -- Canadian international Dwayne De Rosario is happy to be back home, saying he has unfinished business with Toronto FC. "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. "Im really looking forward to it," De Rosario told The Canadian Press. "I like the vision that (MLSE president) Tim Leiweke has. Its along the same lines and goals that I had when I came here the first time round." "For me when I left, it felt like there was some unfinished business that I still need to take care of," he added. Toronto FC scheduled a news conference for Thursday afternoon at BMO Field to herald his return. De Rosario currently ranks sixth on the all-time MLS scoring list with 103 goals. Twenty-seven of those came in a Toronto jersey from 2009 to 2011. He was traded to New York just two games into the 2011 season after a public contract dispute that included De Rosario celebrating a goal at home by pretending to sign a cheque. Toronto selected De Rosario in Stage 2 of the MLS re-entry draft last month after D.C. United opted not to pick up his option at the end of the season. Had De Rosario not agreed to Torontos contract offer, TFC would have held the right of first refusal for the attacking midfielder in MLS. De Rosario made US$654,300 in 2013 but will undoubtedly earn less in Toronto, which will be looking for the Canadian international to mentor younger players while offering support to a new-look marquee attack. Paul Millsap Jersey. He will be joining a club that is making bold moves. England striker Jermain Defoe is set to be unveiled next Monday, according to a source, and multiple reports have the club making a move for U.S. international midfielder Michael Bradley. Brazilian striker Gilberto signed on last month. De Rosario said the influx of talent is good but it will be up to the senior players "to make sure everyone is on the same page. "Because the sooner we gel, I think the better off it is for everybody." De Rosario wants to play a role on and off the pitch, stressing his passion remains playing. "Theres stuff I want to accomplish individually and collectively as a team," he said. The main goal is success for the team. De Rosario, a 13-year MLS veteran, has played 324 regular-season and 24 playoff games in MLS. He started his career with San Jose and Houston, winning four league titles. A finalist for MVP in 2005 and 2006, he has been chosen to the leagues Best XI six times. De Rosario has also captured MLS Goal of the Year honours twice, in 2004 and 2005. He hoisted the MLS Cup in 2001 and 2003 with San Jose and 2006 and 2007 with Houston, earning MLS Cup MVP honours in 2001 and 2007. DeRo finished 2011 with D.C. United, winning the Golden Boot as the leagues top scorer and MVP honours. De Rosario, who said he had other options in terms of clubs last month, hopes to reclaim his No. 14 jersey in Toronto. "This is 2014, so it kind of goes together hand in hand," he said with a laugh. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

in the first round until he finished birdie-birdie to s
character playing," he said. "Now Ive had time to slow d

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz