Another sophomore

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 12.10.2018 04:35

PITTSBURGH -- Dan Harens promising spring has morphed into a troubling summer. Latavius Murray Jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. "Its just really gotten away from me the last four times out," Haren said. "I dont what to say. I was having a great year. I felt great about everything, the way I was throwing the ball. But now everything has snowballed and everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong." Haren (8-8) is winless with a 9.47 ERA in July and he is well aware he has become the weak link on one of baseballs best pitching staffs. Though manager Don Mattingly said "its not the right time to talk about (Harens) future," Haren understands his grasp on his starting job is becoming tenuous. "Im going to do anything for the team," Haren said. "If that means I get skipped, I totally understand. Its not like Im going to march into the office and say, You cant do that. Im new here. I need to earn their respect." The Pirates wasted little time getting to Haren. Josh Harrisons two-run double down the left field line capped a four-run outburst that gave Francisco Liriano (2-7) all the offence he would need to win for the first time since May 30. Pittsburgh improved to 5-1 since the All-Star break to move a season-high seven games over .500 (54-47). Travis Snider added two hits, including his fifth homer, for the Pirates. Liriano allowed one run on four hits over seven innings to earn his first regular-season home victory in nearly a year. "Im not at the point I want to be yet but everything is getting better and everything is moving forward," Liriano said. For Haren, not so much. Two singles and a walk in the first loaded the bases with one out before Haren walked Russell Martin on a full count to hand the Pirates the lead. Ike Davis followed with a sacrifice fly, and Harrison sent a stinging double to left to push the advantage to 4-0. "The first pitch of a game was a strike and then they swing at the next three pitches and I stepped back after that and said to myself that I needed to make better pitches," Haren said. "But then I nibbled around guys and couldnt throw a strike. I just couldnt do anything right." Snider made it 5-0 when he hit the fifth pitch of the second inning to the last row of seats in right field. Though Haren settled down to eventually retire the last 11 batters he faced, by then the damage was done. Los Angeles didnt have a hit until Miguel Rojas doubled with one out in the fifth and never threatened as Liriano put together his best start of the year. It didnt start out that way. The left-hander has struggled with his command all season and it looked like more of the same in the first after consecutive one-out walks to Matt Kemp and Adrian Gonzalez. Liriano escaped after striking out Scott Van Slyke and getting Juan Uribe to fly out to right. Liriano didnt let the cushion go to waste. Showing flashes of the form that allowed him to win 16 games in 2013, Liriano kept the Dodgers patched-together offence off balance. Rojas finally broke through with a sinking line drive to left with one out in the fifth glanced off the glove of Snider. Los Angeles pulled to 5-1 in the sixth on a sacrifice fly by Kemp, but the Dodgers would get no closer as Pittsburgh improved to 34-21 at PNC Park, the best home record in the National League. NOTES: Dodgers RF Yasiel Puig walked while pinch hitting in the eighth inning, his first appearance since injuring his left wrist against St. Louis on Saturday. ... Los Angeles SS Hanley Ramirez missed his third straight game with a left wrist injury but Mattingly maintains Ramirez is not a candidate to go on the disabled list. ... Pittsburgh placed OF Starling Marte on the seven-day concussion disabled list and recalled INF Brent Morel from Triple-A Indianapolis. Morel singled in the seventh as a pinch-hitter. ... Pirates 3B Pedro Alvarez was held out of the lineup after feeling left knee discomfort while legging out a double in a 12-7 win on Tuesday. ... The Dodgers start a three-game series with NL West-leading San Francisco on Friday. Zach Greinke (11-6, 2.90 ERA) takes on the Giants Tim Lincecum (9-6, 3.65) in the opener. Randy Moss Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. Mike Hughes Jersey .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Chuck-Foreman-Draft-Jersey/ . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- No. 3 Ohio State relied on a rare commodity to derail Purdues young shooters Tuesday. Experience. LaQuinton Ross finished with 25 points and 12 rebounds, both career-highs, and Shannon Scott added a career-best 18 points to help the Buckeyes pull away for a 78-69 win at Purdue -- a victory that kept Ohio State among the shrinking group of teams that will take a perfect record into 2014. "I thought down the stretch our veterans were as good as they could be," Ohio State coach Thad Matta said. Its an unusual luxury for Ohio State, which has seen a regular parade of underclassmen leave early for the NBA draft. The list includes Greg Oden and Mike Conley to Jared Sullinger and Deshaun Thomas. Things are different this season. The Buckeyes have started the same two seniors and the same three juniors in all 14 games, so when things got tough in Tuesdays Big Ten opener, the older Buckeyes buckled down and came up big every time Ohio State needed a play. Ross and Scott, both juniors, combined for all of the points in a decisive 10-2 second-half run that finally gave Ohio State some breathing room. And, of course, the wily Aaron Craft continually turned Purdue miscues into game-changing moments. Craft finished with seven points, eight rebounds, 10 assists and four steals against a team came into the game with four of the Big Tens top 10 freshman scorers, two of the leagues most dangerous sophomores and a perfect 8-0 record on their home court. "Ten assists and zero turnovers speaks for itself," Purdue coach Matt Painter said after losing to the Buckeyes for the fourth straight time. "He gets eight defensive rebounds, and hes able to affect the game without scoring. There are not a lot of guys who can do that today, especially when theyre 6-foot-2." The combination has the Buckeyes (14-0, 1-0) rolling. Ohio State started the day as one of the nations eight remaining unbeaten teams. It left Mackey Arena with the fifth-longest winning streak in one season in school history and the schools best start since going 24-0 in 2010-11, and the Buckeyes did that on a day they shot 44.6 per cent from the field, went 4 of 22 on 3-pointerrs and were outrebounded 46-37. Kirk Cousins Jersey. Instead, the Buckeyes dug down defensively. Yes, Purdue sophomore A.J. Hammons produced one of the most complete games of his career. He finished with a season-best 18 points, 16 rebounds and four assists, both career highs, and five blocks. Another sophomore, Ronnie Johnson, had 16 points and Johnsons older brother, Terone, finished with 13 points, nine rebounds and five assists. But the Buckeyes suddenly staunch defence still made it tough. Hammons was just 6 of 16 from the field and accounted for four of Purdues 12 turnovers. The Boilermakers shot just 41.8 per cent from the field, were 3 of 14 on 3-pointers and lost for only the second time in seven games -- a telltale sign of how the Buckeyes unflappable veterans will respond to challenges. "Thats something (experience) that we havent had the luxury of having very much at Ohio State," Matta said. "I talk about it with our guys all the time, Youve been through this before. You know we never panicked and theres no drill that you can do in practice to give them experience." Ohio State still showed how much it has learned over the years. After a topsy-turvy first half, in which neither team led by more than four points, and with the Buckeyes top two centres getting into foul trouble defending Hammons, Ohio State managed to find a way out. It made a concerted effort early in the second half to push the ball inside, extending a 34-33 halftime to 44-39. Forty-five seconds later, Terone Johnson tied the score with a 3. Hammons tied it again at 46 on a tip-in with 13:57 left. Then the Buckeyes veterans took over. After using a 6-0 run to finally take a 52-46 lead with 10:35 to go, Scott and Ross went on a personal scoring spree. Each of the juniors scored five points in the decisive 10-2 spurt that pushed the lead to 65-53 with 6:17 remaining -- and this time, it was too much for Purdue to overcome. The Boilermakers couldnt get closer than five the rest of the way. "That might be one of his best games," Matta said when asked about Crafts performance. "I mean, what do you say? His poise, he had great reads on penetration." Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

the Blue Jays less than stellar record against
Patrick Patterson knows his role and

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz