Lanning would not say if he felt Brown should be fined.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 10.10.2018 04:04

BEREA, Ohio - Thrown into their first NFL game — in Pittsburgh, against the vaunted Steelers — rookies Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell didnt shown any nervousness or fear. Malik Jefferson Jersey . They performed like seasoned veterans for the Browns. They need to do it again. With starting running back Ben Tate out with a sprained knee, West and Crowell will play Sunday as the Browns (0-1) host New Orleans. After Tate got hurt in the first half last week in Pittsburgh, West rushed for 100 yards — 91 in the second half — and Crowell scored two touchdowns as the Browns rallied from a 24-point deficit before losing 30-27. Browns coach Mike Pettine was pleased with how his rookie runners fared against the Steelers. "It was encouraging," Pettine said before practice Wednesday. "But they need to be able to take the next step, and this is another challenge for them, to go against this type of defence and its nothing that either one of those guys have seen before. It will be a good test for them." West, a third-round pick from Towson, and Crowell, an undrafted free agent whose college career began at Georgia before he transferred to Alabama State, passed their first test with relative ease. They werent intimidated and Pettine credited running backs coach Wilbert Montgomery with having the youngsters ready. Pettine did not provide any details on Tates injury, only confirming he will sit this week. However, theres a chance Tate could be out for an extended period, which would push West and Crowell up the depth chart. If their debuts were any indication, the Browns might not miss Tate. West, a 5-foot-10, 225-pounder, averaged 6.3 yards on 16 carries and became the first Cleveland back in 27 years to rush for 100 yards in his first pro game. Crowell, the SECs freshman of the year before legal problems derailed his career, scored a 3-yard TD on his first carry and on a 15-yarder. The backs have comparable running styles. Neither has breakaway speed, but while West admits he wants to score every time he touches the ball, Crowell is more patient and takes what defences give him. "Hes a slasher," Pettine said of the 5-foot-11, 225-pounder. "He can put his foot in the ground and cut. Hes decisive. Hes a guy that, if you polled DBs and said, Hey, do you want to make a list of guys that you want to tackle? I dont think he makes that list." "Terrance is more of a can make you miss guy. I dont know if Crowell wants to make you miss," Pettine said. Saints coach Sean Payton became familiar with West last year on TV. Payton was watching his alma mater, Eastern Illinois, play Towson in the snow and West wasnt slowed by the wintry conditions. "He had about 310 yards," Payton said. "354," West said, correcting Payton and adding he scored five touchdowns. Maybe wearing his college number again helped. He wore No. 20 during training camp and the preseason, but after veteran back Dion Lewis was released, West asked if he could have No. 28. Clevelands coaches told him he had to earn it and by game time last Sunday he was 28 again. Unfazed by the stage, West ran against the Steelers the way he did in college, where he rushed for 2,509 yards last season with 41 TDs. Pettine wants him to "finish" runs better, and while West understands his coach doesnt want him to force things, hes got one mission with the ball. "Im always trying to score, every play," he said. "I mean every running back should think like that. The great running backs do." Crowells background — he was dismissed at Georgia on weapons charges later dropped — had him wondering about his football future. Looking back, it changed him. "It just made me work harder, made me hungrier," he said. Crowell believes hes just getting started. His debut in Pittsburgh was just his first step. "I feel I can be great," he said. "I feel like I can be one of the best. I want to be one of the best, and thats how Im going to work." NOTES: Pro Bowl TE Jordan Cameron said an MRI showed no structural damage in his right shoulder. He was limited in practice and doesnt know if hell play this week. ... P Spencer Lanning said he did not speak with Steelers WR Antonio Brown, who kicked him in the face on a return. Brown had said he talked to Lanning after the game. "Im not going to say he didnt talk to me, but I didnt talk to him," Lanning said. "I didnt see him. I was looking for him. I made a point to try to look for him." Lanning would not say if he felt Brown should be fined. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Mark-Walton-Jersey/ . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third.EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers centre Pau Gasol has been diagnosed with vertigo. The 7-foot Spaniard missed the second half of Los Angeles victory over Orlando after complaining of dizziness and nausea. He spent the night in a hospital, but the Lakers said an MRI of his head was normal. Gasol will be re-examined Tuesday. Gasols veertigo is the latest in a staggering list of injuries and ailments for the Lakers (23-46), who are on track for their worst season since moving to California. Jessie Bates III Bengals Jersey. Lakers guard Xavier Henry plans to keep playing with a torn ligament in his wrist. Steve Nash is questionable for Tuesday with his usual back problems. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Its scary when you see that
I am very excited about

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz