oar to minus-10. Im

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.04.2018 09:04

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Joe Greene Jersey . -- Ben Crane estimates he slept less than three hours in a night spent praying and thanking God that his game finally has come back around. Then he played 30 holes Sunday in winning the St. Jude Classic for his first PGA Tour title since 2011, setting off a celebration that included hugging his caddie and high-fiving a reporter. Crane also choked back some tears as he looked at text messages filling his phone. "Oh my gosh, it just keeps going," Crane said, looking at his phone. "How many can a phone hold? This is so much fun" Crane closed with a 3-over 73 for a one-stroke victory, going wire to wire for his fifth career victory. Rain delays forced him into the marathon session Sunday at TPC Southwind, finishing 12 holes in the morning in a third-round 69 to take a three-shot lead into the final round. He two-putted for bogey on the final hole to finish at 10-under 270, days after failing to qualify for the U.S. Open. That marked a low point for the 38-year-old player who spent the past six months reworking his swing to protect his back wondering if his career was over. He spent time with a coach picturing the right way to hit shots. Everything clicked Thursday with an opening 63. "I did not expect the hole to open up like that and just start making putts from everywhere," Crane said. "Just hit a lot of quality shots and obviously built a nice lead to start out with." Troy Merritt was second after a 71. Webb Simpson (65), Matt Every (70) and Carl Pettersson (69) were 8 under, and Ian Poulter had a 64 to tie for sixth at 7 under. Merritt credited the best finish of his career to an improved short game. "Ben played great," Merritt said. "Hats off to him. Well deserved. Hes been struggling for a little while. Very happy for Ben." Phil Mickelson, among those tuning up for the U.S. Open at Pinehurst, left winless in his 20th event since the British Open. He tied for 11th at 6 under after a 72. Consecutive birdies on Nos. 11 and 12 put Mickelson at 8 under. But he bogeyed the next two, including the par-3 14th where he hit a 7-iron into the water in front of the green. He still finished much better than his tie for 49th at Memorial last week after an early visit from FBI agents and lingering questions about an insider-trading investigation. "The way I drove the ball last two rounds I had an opportunity to shoot really low," Mickelson said. "My iron play was poor, and my putting was pathetic. Ill have to make some changes and to get ready for next week. But the game is not far off because Im driving the ball very well and putting it in play." Wind, thunderstorms, lightning and fog have delayed play each of the first three days. With more storms forecast, players started the final round almost immediately after concluding the third. They finished without single delay Sunday as the sun even came out as this tournament finished its 57th year without being shortened because of weather. Crane had three bogeys in the final round, one more than he had through 54 holes. He became the first winner on tour without a birdie in his final round since Justin Leonard did it at Southwind in 2005. He cruised along before two-putting for bogey on No. 6, dropping his lead to two strokes over Brian Harman and Merritt. Crane bogeyed No. 9 after hitting his tee shot into the rough. He couldnt clear the rough with his next shot, and his third bounced to the rough behind the green. Crane said he only glanced at the leaderboard a couple times. "I just knew I was leading, and I knew Phil Mickelson was out there so," Crane said. "And Phils a good friend, and he kind of gave me that, Im coming after you." Merritt was the closest, within a stroke for six holes before putting his tee shot on the par-4 15th into the rough. He couldnt roll the ball in from 15 feet to save par. Crane strung together eight straight pars before going to the par-4 No. 18 with a two-stroke lead needing to avoid the water down the left side of the fairway. He did, though he did find the greenside bunker. Crane two-putted from 12 feet for the win. He earned $1,044,000. Divots: Crane is the eighth player in this events history to win after having at least a share of the lead after every round. Lee Westwood was the last in 2010. ... Crane also won the 2010 CIMB Classic before it became an official tour event. Donnie Shell Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Dermontti Dawson Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Jesse-James-Elite-Jersey/ . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa.Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Laird shot 3-under 68 on Saturday and he extended his lead to three strokes after 54 holes of the Phoenix Open. Laird ended three rounds at 13-under-par 200. He will go for his fourth PGA Tour title on Sunday. Hideki Matsuyama fired an 8-under 63, the low round of the week at the TPC Scottsdale, and he soared into a share of second place at minus-10. He was joined there by Brooks Koepka (64) and Zach Johnson (67). Jon Rahm, who is a member of the Arizona State golf team, posted a 5-under 66 and he improved into a tie for fifth at 9-under-par 204. He stands alongside first-round leader Ryan Palmer (68) and Justin Thomas (69). Bubba Watson (69), Angel Cabrera (69) and Francesco Molinari (64) are among nine players tied for eighth place at minus-8. Molinari had a hole-in-one on the raucous par-3 16th. Laird, who led by two when the second round was completed earlier Saturday, stumbled out of the gate as he bogeyed the first. He atoned for that mistake with a 5-foot birdie putt on the third. Laird made it two in a row as he birdied the fourth from seven feet out. After three straight pars, Laird drained a 15-footer for birdie at the ninth to make the turn at 11-under. He poured in a long birdie try from off the green at No. 11. Laird moved to minus-13 with a kick-in birdie at the 13th. He scrambled for par on 14 after finding the rough off the tee. Thats just a brutal hole. If you miss the fairway, its almost an automatic layup. That was a big up and down for par, stated Laird about the 14th. He found water off the tee at the par-5 15th and that led to his third bogey of the round. The Scotsman bounced back with a 4-foot birdie putt at No. 17. Laird closed with a par at the last to end three clear of the field. It was wedge and I didnt hit that bad of a shot, making bogey with a wedge on a par-3 youre never happy, especially on that hole. Theyre going to let you know about it. So that was a big onee because I had just come off a bogey on the par-5 before, Laird said of his par at 16. Javon Hargrave Jersey. Then I managed to get one back with a birdie at 17. I had fun out there even though it was a little erratic at the end. Matsuyama converted back-to-back birdies at two and three before running off four straight pars from the fourth. He drained a 23-footer for birdie at No. 8 and he birdied the ninth en route to making the turn at minus-5. The reigning Memorial winner started his second nine with three more pars. He chipped to two feet at the par-5 13th and knocked that in for birdie. Matsuyama began a hot closing stretch with a 2-putt birdie at the par-5 15th. He followed with birdies at 16 and 17, both from inside six feet. Matsuyama ran in a 17-footer for birdie at the last to gain a share of second place. Koepka had a slow start to his round with eight pars and a birdie on the front nine. He jumped up the leaderboard with three birdies in the first four holes around the turn. Koepka birdied three in a row from the 15th, all from inside 10 feet, to soar to minus-10. Im very pleased with how I played the back nine. I knocked a bunch of rust off and Im trying to get back into the swing of things since this is the first event of the season for me, said Koepka. Johnson opened with a birdie, but followed with four straight pars. He drained a long birdie try at the sixth, but gave that shot back when he failed to save par from the rough at the eighth. Around the turn, Johnson jumped to minus-10 as he ran off three consecutive birdies from the 13th. He closed his round with three pars in a row. NOTES: Laird, whose last PGA Tour victory was at the 2013 Texas Open, owns the 54-hole lead for the fourth time in his PGA Tour career ... He won one of the previous three times he was in that position ... Matsuyama had one of the 10 bogey-free rounds ... Saturdays attendance was down from last year, but there were still 159,906 at the course during round three. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAN FRANCISCO -- Hunter Pence pleaded ignorance as his San Francisco Giants teammates greeted him with hugs and backslaps when h

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz