on his last four outings at TPC Louisiana.Since missing the cut in 2011,

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 11.09.2018 06:41

Mark McMorris fractured rib is steadily improving, so much so that the gold-medal favourite in Sochi plans to snowboard in a few days to "see how it goes. Cheap Dani Ceballos Jersey ." McMorris responded in an email to The Associated Press on Friday that he feels "pretty good" nearly a week after his crash during the Winter X Games slopestyle final. He has a few more days to heal with slopestyle qualifying at the Sochi Games not beginning until Feb. 6. Last weekend, the 20-year-old from Regina caught his snowboard on the lip of a rail and landed hard on the bar, then slid down on his right side before hitting the snow. "I was in a lot of pain and I couldnt breathe," he said in the email. "I just had to get up. I couldnt lay there. I was so disappointed." He made it down the hill that afternoon under his own power and headed to the hospital, where X-rays revealed he had a fractured rib but no other damage. And now McMorris refuses to let the fall derail his Olympic aspirations. "I am really blessed and lucky I get a second chance to try and give it a shot," he said. Asked if his rib might hamper him during competition, McMorris responded: "I cant predict it until I get out there and try." McMorris arrived in Europe early so he could get accustomed to the time difference. He said hes pretty much been "in a stationary place trying to get better. Feeling Ok but my rib is still broken so its not 100 per cent. ... Every day (the rib) gets better and I still have 4 or 5 days before I compete." Sore rib and all, McMorris will still be one of the favourites as slopestyle makes its Olympic debut. He could be the biggest challenger to Shaun White, who will also try to defend his title in the halfpipe. Pressure being the front-runner? "For sure," McMorris said in an interview at Winter X, a few days before his crash. "Whenever youre at the top of the sport, people look to you to keep going. Ive proven time and time again, that I can get the result. "Now, when were talking on an even bigger level, the Olympics, its really put on my shoulders. But everybody feels pressure. You can either take it in a positive or negative way. I try to feed off of it." McMorris doesnt view White so much with a sense of awe, but rather as simply another competitor in a talent-rich field that includes fellow Canadian rider Max Parrot, who won at Winter X with back-to-back triple-cork jumps. In fact, its White whos been doing most of the chasing in this event, because McMorris has been the snowboarder with the innovative tricks. "(White) is another guy youve got to beat," McMorris said in the interview before his crash. "I go to a contest to ride the best I can. Its in the judges hands after that. Thats what everybody does. I dont think its a sport where youre trying to take down any certain person. Youre trying to win a contest and do the best you can do." Wholesale Real Madrid Jerseys . The Canucks figured to be active prior to Wednesdays trade deadline, getting a jump on things the previous day when they dealt goaltender Roberto Luongo to the Florida Panthers for netminder Jacob Markstrom and forward Shawn Matthias. Cheap Marcelo Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. http://www.cheaprealmadridjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dani-carvajal-jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.Justin Rose looks to successfully defend a title for the first time in his professional career in the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, an event where he has an impressive recent record. Former US Open champion Rose, who has not played since finishing tied for 10th in the Masters, has not been outside the top 15 on his last four outings at TPC Louisiana.Since missing the cut in 2011, the 35-year-old Ryder Cup star has finished 10th, 15th, eighth before his one-shot win last year, with his last 16 rounds all at par or better. I know defending is difficult, Rose said. I think obviously winning is difficult, so therefore defending is difficult just as a by-product of that.You almost have more chance of defending than you do winning because youre coming in on good memories, youre coming in on a course that you feel comfortable on. Ways to watch How to watch featured group coverage this week There are some things that you need to be careful of, expectation and maybe some other pulls on your time during the week that come with defending champion, but provided you can manage all of that stuff, I think that the rest is all upside and you can go ahead and try and feed off thee good energy. Cheap Luka Modric Jersey. But also youve got to realise that the course doesnt realise that youre defending champion. You need to go out there and build a whole new body of work around this week, so thats my goal.World No 1 Jason Day is also in the field, as he aims to bounce back from a third round of 79 when tied for the lead in the RBC Heritage at Hilton Head in his last event. Jason Day is already a two-time winner on the PGA Tour this year After the five weeks that I had on the road, by the Heritage week I was a little tired, Day explained. On top of it, there were certain things that had kind of crept into my game, bad habits that, when youre playing a lot, you dont have time to work them out.Last week was a good week for me to get onto the range and chipping green, putting green, and really try and work some of those kinks out.Watch the Zurich Classic of New Orleans throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Zurich Classic: Ways to watch Recap: Roses win in 2015 PGA Tour latest news Golf on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

In the second half
six minutes remaining. The Rams started both of their first-round picks,

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz