et up by a back-heel pass from Croatia midfielder Jorge Sammir.Getafe climbed to 14th place on 20 points after 20 rounds while E

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 28.08.2018 04:41

NEWARK, N. Cheap Raptors Jerseys Authentic .J. -- For seven years, Miikka Kiprusoff was a constant in net for the Calgary Flames. Karri Ramo might be the next in line. Ramo made 31 saves to record his second NHL shutout and Mark Giordano scored the only goal as the Flames topped the New Jersey Devils 1-0 on Monday night. "He reminds me of (Kiprusoff)," Giordano said of Ramo. "His style is similar. Theyre quick guys. We really have a lot of confidence in our goaltending." Calgary improved to 34-38-7 overall, including 16-20-4 on the road this season. "Its just a hard-working group," Flames coach Bob Hartley said. "Were going to fight until the last second. I love this group." Cory Schneider stopped 21 of 22 shots for New Jersey, which fell to 34-29-16. New Jerseys loss also allowed the New York Rangers to clinch a playoff berth. Both Calgary and the Devils have three games remaining this season. The Devils are three points behind Columbus for the last playoff spot in the East. "In my opinion, I think were going to get one more chance (to make the playoffs)," New Jerseys Jaromir Jagr said. "Its too strange to finish like that. Youve got to believe. It wouldnt make any sense to finish like that. We dominated. Just keep the faith and I think were going to get one more chance in my opinion. "Well see if Im right or wrong." Neither the Flames nor Devils scored until Giordanos power-play goal 23 seconds into the third as both teams were unable to take advantage of opportunities. Giordanos goal, his 14th of the season, was a one-timer off a feed from Jiri Hudler. "You like those (passes)," Giordano said. "Rolling pucks, goalies have (a tough time) picking it up (and) I picked it up pretty (well)." While Giordano celebrated his good fortune, the Devils lamented their misfortune. The Devils outshot Calgary 22-16 through two periods, and finished with a 31-22 advantage. New Jersey also did not allow the Flames a shot on goal in a 15-minute span between the first and second periods. "(We) had chances and opportunities and didnt stick it in the back of the net," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "A common theme, (we) dont score easily and we hadnt all year. Were at mercy of games like this where margin of error is very small. I thought defensively we were very good, but when you cant score its hard to win." New Jersey had a goal disallowed with 1:26 left in the first, as referee Brad Watson waved off what would have been a game-opening score by Ryan Carter. The ruling was upheld by a video review by the NHL in Toronto. Replays showed Carter kicked the puck, but it was inconclusive whether the Devils left wing was able to get his stick on it before it rolled under Ramo. "I saw it off my foot and between the goaltenders pads, I got a piece of it (with my stick) and thats what propelled it in," Carter said. "I dont think (the review in Toronto is) how I saw it. Thats how it was." Calgary was unable to convert on four power plays in the first two periods, and rookie left wing Kenny Agostinos semi-breakaway with 1:34 left in the second was sticked away by Schneider. The play began as New Jersey right wing Tuomo Ruutu committed a turnover in the offensive zone, and ended with Devils defenceman Jon Merrill committing a slashing minor as he tried to affect the shot attempt. "Its a great learning experience for them," Hartley said of the Flames rookies, who have had to play at even strength and on specialty teams this season. "Kenny had a good game. "I felt he generated scoring chances out there." Merrills slash led directly to Giordanos goal. Calgary finished 1-for-5 on the power play, while New Jersey was 0-for-3. NOTES: The game marked the first time Agostino played as a professional in New Jersey. Agostino, who grew up a half-hour away from the Prudential Center, was traded from Pittsburgh to Calgary along with right wing Ben Hanowski and the Penguins 2013 first round pick last March for Jarome Iginla. "Its going to be a cool experience," Agostino said before the game. "Its a building Ive seen a lot of games in, so its going to be fun." Agostino estimated he had a cheering section of at least "40." ... The Devils did not have defenceman Bryce Salvador, left wings Ryane Clowe and Patrik Elias, and centres Adam Henrique and Jacob Josefson due to injuries. ... The announced attendance was 14,297. C.J. Miles Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. Serge Ibaka Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-fred-vanvleet-jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.MADRID - A late goal by Pablo Sarabia gave Getafe a 2-1 comeback win against Celta Vigo in the Spanish league Monday.Charles had given the visitors the lead when he latched on to a long throw-in and beat Getafe goalkeeper Jordi Codina in the 15th minute.Alvaro Vazquez levelled with his third goal of the season by running up the right flank after collecting Pablo Sarrabias pass and shooting past goalkeeper Sergio Alvarez in the 19th. Cheap Swingman Raptors Jerseys. Diego Castro missed a penalty for Getafe in the 78th but Sarabia beat Alvarez in the 86th for the winner after being set up by a back-heel pass from Croatia midfielder Jorge Sammir.Getafe climbed to 14th place on 20 points after 20 rounds while Elche is 17th on 17 points. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

mondbacks Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapbravesjerseys.com/]Cheap Braves Je
seys.com/]Cheap Braves Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheaporiolesjerseys.com/]Cheap Orioles Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapr

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz